Inventory Unit Detail
2014 KTM 150 XC
2014 KTM 200 XC!!!
Additional upgrades include:
Tubeless A-60 Excel wheels
AER 48 Air Forks New seals and Oil
Serviced Rear Shock, Re-valved, Ti Shock Spring
Master cylinder slave guard
Billet Trail Tech Radiator Guards
Billet Rear Disc Guard
KTM Factory Spark Arrestor
Fastways Linkage Guard
FMF Exhaust Pipe and Silencer
Well Maintained and Clean!!! Come take a look at this motorcycle and others like it here at Edge PowerSports!!
UT Dealer # 5625 The Edge Power Sports and Performance LLC.
14301 South Minuteman Dr. (East frontage road)
All used/consignment machines are sold as is.
*Price does not include taxes and fee's. Most trades are welcomed as long as your machine isn't older than 10 years or held together with duct tape or JB weld.... Call for more details!!
The 150 XC is the ultimate cross-country bike for those seeking ultra-easy handling, minimum weight plus low maintenance costs.
- Engine: The engine has a redesigned reed valve housing featuring Boyesen high-performance reeds. Thanks to the innovations, performance has been optimized and responsiveness improved. Further optimizations include a new piston grinding pattern and an adjusted carburetor setting. The new developments make the 125 EXC even more steadfast.
- Brakes: High-tech brakes from Brembo have always been standard equipment on KTM offroad bikes and, together with the lightweight wave brake discs, they are the measure of all things in terms of brake technology. A newly developed handbrake armature has been employed for the 2014 model year, with new remote reservoir, smaller brake piston diameter and new levers with optimized lever kinematics. As a result and thanks to optimized brake pads, performance and application of the front brake have been perceptibly improved again.
- Wheels: The wheels feature CNC-machined hubs, high-end Excel rims and black coated spokes with lightweight aluminum nipples, allowing the highest levels of stability to be achieved while keeping weight to a minimum. The fitted Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Soft 32 tires excel with perfect traction and outstanding performance.
- Air Box: At the same time, the revised design of the airbox guarantees optimum protection of the air filter from dirt plus maximum air throughput for the highest performance. New airbox covers are manufactured in a 2-component process with new in-mold graphics. The fixing for the left cover has been further improved to enable even quicker replacement of the twin-air filter, which is held more securely in place with an optimized clasp. And the filter can still be replaced without any tools. Furthermore, two additional tabs on the cover allow it to be secured with bolts if desired.
- Handlebar: All XC models are equipped with the extremely sturdy, tapered Renthal Fatbar 827 handlebar that features an offset specially designed to meet the demands of motocross. In accordance with the proven KTM standard, the handlebar can be fixed in a choice of four positions. A large Renthal crash pad, still in classy black/silver for 2014, provides the rider with effective impact protection.
- Bodywork: Spoiler, airbox cover and front fender, including headlight mask and headlight, have all been restyled for 2014. In doing so, we focused on designing the new bodywork ergonomically and functionally in such a way that the whole motorcycle is in perfect harmony with the rider down to the very last detail. But other aspects have also been considered. For example, the designers ensured there is no ribbing whatsoever on the inside of the new front fender, thereby preventing mud build-up. Nevertheless, thanks to its skillfully selected contour and its modified attachment to the lower triple clamp, the new fender is up to 50% stiffer than its predecessor.
- Graphics: A new, refined graphic design with clear lines underlines the high demands made of a modern, state-of-the-art offroad motorcycle.
- Suspension/Damping: The KTM 125 EXC has its own individual suspension settings, optimally tuned to weight and engine. The high-quality WP suspension components have been specially designed for enduro use. They ensure maximum traction and plenty of comfort. At the rear, a PDS shock absorber from WP Suspension works with a direct linkage to the upper side of the swingarm. The wide range of setting options for rebound damping and high- and low-speed compression damping are standard on KTM bikes.
- Triple Clamps: The lower triple clamp has been modified for optimum attachment of the new front fender. Thanks to its new contour and attachment with two bolts from the front and two from below, the new fender boasts significantly higher stability.
- Swingarm: The cast aluminum swingarm has been developed with state-of-the-art calculation and simulation software and constructed, in terms of design and wall thickness, for minimum weight with optimum stiffness and precisely defined flexibility. For the 2014 model year, our engineers have revised the chainguide for the benefit of higher functional reliability, while simultaneously reducing the weight.
- Frame: In its enduro models, KTM relies on frames made from high quality, lightweight, chrome-molybdenum steel profiles. Contrary to the trend for aluminum frames from other manufacturers, we supply the KTM 125 EXC 2014 with a high-tech steel frame. Not only is it more stable, but also approx. 0.5 kg lighter than the competition's frames. The frame color has been changed for the 2014 model year and it makes the styling even more attractive. Moreover, it's easier to maintain and provides more space for mounting the fuel tank and other components. Thanks to the frame design and in conjunction with the rear PDS damping system, shocks at the rear wheel are absorbed and dissipated optimally.
- Design: 1-cylinder 2-stroke engine, water-cooled, with reed intake and exhaust control
- Displacement: 143.6 cm³ (8.763 cu in.)
- Bore: 56 mm (2.2 in.)
- Stroke: 58.4 mm (2.299 in.)
- Starting aid: Kick starter
- Gearbox: 6-gear, claw shifted
- Primary transmission: 23:73
- Secondary ratio: 13:50
- Clutch: Multidisc clutch in. oil bath/hydraulically activated
- Ignition: Contactless controlled fully electronic ignition with digital ignition adjustment, type Kokusan
- Frame: Central tube frame made of chrome molybdenum steel tubing
- Fork: WP Suspension Up Side Down 4860 MXMA CC
- Shock absorber: WP Suspension 5018 BAVP DCC
- Suspension travel Front: 300 mm (11.81 in.)
- Suspension travel Rear: 317 mm (12.48 in.)
- Brake system: Disc brakes, brake calipers on floating bearings
- Brake discs - diameter Front: 260 mm (10.24 in.)
- Brake discs - diameter Rear: 220 mm (8.66 in.)
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Steering head angle: 63.5 deg.
- Wheelbase: 1,480±10 mm (58.27±0.39 in.)
- Ground clearance unloaded: 395 mm (15.55 in.)
- Seat height unloaded: 992 mm (39.06 in.)
- Total fuel tank capacity, approx.: 10 L(2.6 US gal.) Super unleaded gasoline (95 octane), mixed with 2-stroke engine oil (1:40)
- Weight without fuel, approx.: 94.1 kg (207.5 lb.)
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder 2-stroke engine, water-cooled, with reed intake and exhaust control
- 143.6 cm³ (8.763 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.2 x 2.299 in. (56 x 58.4 mm)
- Contactless controlled fully electronic ignition with digital ignition adjustment, type Kokusan
- Front Suspension
- WP Suspension Up Side Down 4860 MXMA CC
- Front Brakes
- Disc brakes, brake calipers on floating bearings
- Rear Suspension
- WP Suspension 5018 BAVP DCC
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brakes, brake calipers on floating bearings
- Dry Weight
- 207.5 lb. (94.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 US gal. (10 L)
- 58.27±0.39 in. (1,480±10 mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 15.55 in. (395 mm)
- Seat Height
- 39.06 in. (992 mm)
- 6-gear, claw shifted
- Final Drive
- 5/8 x 1/4 in. Chain