Inventory Unit Detail | KTM | Husqvarna Motorcycles | Arctic Cat | EZGO | Suzuki |
2015 Harley-Davidson® STREET 750 XG750
Sale: Save $550.00 now until 7/31/2019
STREET 750 XG750
Custom, and one of a kind! Harley Davidson gives you the option to make your Street 750 a Bobber, Cafe, or even Flat Track! Check it out today.
- All-New Liquid-Cooled Revolution X™ Engine: Urban riding puts its own set of demands on a motorcycle engine. The city grid is no easy-riding, wide open, winding road with beautiful vistas as far as the eye can see. It’s a moving mass of stop and go sheet metal with heat waves rising off the pavement on most days. You need an engine built to conquer it. The new Revolution X™ engine is 749 cubic centimeters of authentic, liquid-cooled, custom Harley-Davidson® motorcycle built for urban streets. Liquid cooling means it maintains temperature and performance. Count on smooth response to the progressive throttle when you call on the Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle to get you through any hole that opens up in front of you. But we didn’t just build this engine to get you from here to there. This is a Harley-Davidson® engine. We built it to satisfy. 60 degree cylinders. 4 valves per head. Plenty of low-end torque. What it all means in laymen’s terms is that you can feel the strength and character of the engine at the RPM ranges you find yourself riding in most often on city streets. Get in the saddle, fire up the Revolution X™ engine, put the bike into gear and go. You’ll understand.
- Six Speed Transmission: The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle feeds the power of the Revolution X™ engine to the pavement through a rock-solid, smooth-shifting six speed transmission. It’s easy to stay in the powerband when you’re changing speeds and weaving and dodging in traffic. And when you do get onto an open stretch of pavement, sixth gear lets you drop the engine into an easy, loping cadence for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Light Lift Off Force: Tipping the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motor up off the side stand is easy, thanks to its low weight and low center of gravity. It makes pulling out from the curb feel as effortless as putting your thumb to the starter button.
- Low Seat Height 25.7 inches: You don’t need a long inseam to have both feet flat on the pavement when you’re sitting at a stoplight on the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle. The seat is just 25.7-inches off the ground. And the frame is narrow, which makes the reach even easier. But there’s more to what that low seat height does for you than what happens when your feet are on the ground. When your feet go up on the pegs, it gives you a low center of gravity for confidence when you're maneuvering at low speeds.
- Mid-Mount Controls: It isn’t the lay way back with your heels in the breeze riding position. This riding position was devised to let you get the most out of time on your motorcycle in the urban grid. The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle features slightly-forward mid-mount foot controls for a riding position that keeps you comfortable, but ready to negotiate and react to the demands of traffic.
- Easy Lock-To-Lock Handlebar Sweep: Quick turns and nimble moves come easy on the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 model. The pullback handlebar and light front end make for an easy sweep from lock-to-lock.
- Low Speed Maneuverability: It’s no secret that low speeds are a true test of a rider’s skill and a motorcycle’s handling characteristics. One look at any rider maneuvering through a parking lot is all the proof you need of that. The rake and trail angles on the front end of the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle are optimized for low speed maneuverability. So whether you’re trying to find a parking spot in the lot outside a club or making your way through an alley choked with obstacles, you’ve got a predictable ride and the confidence that comes with it.
- Single Disc Brakes With Dual Piston Caliper: The going is always better for a rider who’s confident in his or her stopping power. The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle features single disc brakes with a dual piston caliper for plenty of braking power.
- Skinny 17-Inch Front Wheel, 15-Inch Rear Wheel: The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle rides on a skinny 17-inch front wheel paired with a 15-inch wheel in the rear. It’s another example of how every part of this motorcycle was thought through to meet the demands of riding on urban streets.
- 60.4-inch Wheelbase: In tight, narrow streets and alleys, the last thing a rider needs is a motorcycle that turns like the Queen Mary. The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle has a wheelbase of just 60.4-inches. That means a tight turning radius and quick response to your inputs. Making a U-turn to grab that parking spot on the other side of a skinny street choked with cars won’t be a problem.
- Specially Tuned Shocks: We didn’t grab the components of this motorcycle from a parts bin. The shocks on the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle are specifically tuned for the Street 750 motorcycle. They’re dialed in for the weight of the bike, the geometry of the frame, the position of the rider. And, as important, for the kind of rough urban pavement you’re going to encounter out there. The result is a smooth ride and excellent handling.
- 2-Up Seat With Passenger Footpegs: There’s not much point to being young and free in the city if you can’t give a ride to someone you meet when you’re out making your rounds. The Street gives you a two-up seat with footpegs for your passenger. Sometimes two is more fun than one.
- 3.5-Inch Electronic Speedometer: The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 model features a handlebar-mounted, 3.5-inch electronic speedometer with odometer, trip meter and LED indicator lights. It gives you all you need, and nothing you don’t. Just like the rest of the machine.
- Revolution X™ Engine Heritage: The Revolution X™ engine you see mounted in the frame of the Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle is all new, but the knowledge that built it wasn’t born yesterday. We are the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. We earned our stripes building liquid-cooled V-Twin engines the hard way: on the racetrack and on the street. We’ve been refining the liquid-cooled V-Twin power plant in the V-Rod® motorcycle for more than a decade. And we’ve been refining V-Twin engine power for generations before that. The Harley-Davidson® V-Twin is more than an engine. It’s an icon. Respected around the world for its reliability. And loved by riders everywhere for the feeling that only comes from turning the throttle on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. The new Revolution X™ engine is taking Harley-Davidson to a new place, but its soul remains the same.
- True Harley-Davidson Sound: A motorcycle isn’t a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle unless you can identify it with your eyes closed. Listen to the sound coming from the pipes on the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle, feel its deep, thumping rumble in your chest, and you’ll know it passes that test with flying colors. The note coming from this machine was tuned to perfection in our state-of-the-art sound facility to be instantly recognizable on any street corner in the world. Put your ear to it. This is the real deal. The sound that satisfies the soul.
- Premium Harley-Davidson Details: Make no mistake. Even though the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle was built to come at a price that won’t break your bank, it’s a motorcycle you’ll be proud to ride. Every detail is pure, premium Harley-Davidson. The teardrop fuel tank and fenders are metal. The paint is rich and deep. The emblem on the fuel tank is chrome. Let your eye wander over the rest of the bike, and you’ll see the premium details and painstaking fit and finish don’t stop there. When we build a motorcycle, we go all the way. Because we have a reputation to uphold on the street. And so do you.
- Metal Teardrop Tank and Fenders: Tap your ring on the teardrop tank or fenders of the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle, and you’ll hear the sound of metal striking metal. We forged this motorcycle out of cold, hard steel. Our riders want the real deal. Real isn't built with a cheap plastic.
- Café Inspired Speed Screen: Out front on the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle, you’ll notice a café inspired speed screen. The look was born in the outlaw custom street bikes of the 70’s. It’s just one more example of the DNA in a Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle that doesn’t exist in lesser machines.
- LED Tail Light And Mini Bullet Turn Signals: The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle comes standard with a custom-style LED tail light and mini-bullet turn signals. It’s the small details that make a motorcycle look modern, sleek and tight. On the Street 750, they’re done right.
- Belt Final Drive: What you see is rock-solid, low-maintenance belt final drive. We’ve put untold, countless miles on motorcycles for more than 110 years. Rest assured, there is no better, more reliable way to transfer power from the gearbox to the rear wheel.
- Locking Gas Cap, Fork Lock and Ignition Lock: The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle features a locking gas cap, a fork lock that prevents the front wheel from being turned when it’s engaged and an ignition lock.
- Premium Paint: Look into the paint on the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle and what you’ll see is a fanatical obsession with putting color on metal that goes back for decades. The fact is, no factory in the world does motorcycle paint like Harley-Davidson does motorcycle paint. The tanks and fenders that come from our paint shop set the standard on streets around the globe. When you see the lights of your city reflected in the deep, rich paint on the Street 750, you’ll know why.
- Revolution X™ Engine Styling: The engine is the heart of a motorcycle and the heart of the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle is black. Check out the blacked-out finish on the Revolution X™ engine. You’ve got blacked-out cylinders and heads and a blacked-out air cleaner cover. There’s just a touch of polished metal on the cylinder fins to bring out the classic, muscular, iconic lines of the V-Twin. The look of the new Street 750 is pure, unadulterated, blacked-out, Harley-Davidson Dark Custom aggression. And the styling of the Revolution X™ engine is where it starts.
- Black Two-Into-One Exhaust: The new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 model is sporting the first all-black exhaust since the original Harley-Davidson® Café Racer of the 70’s. Black pipes curve down from the cylinders and feed into an upswept black muffler. It’s a dark, aggressive, custom look. Reflecting a dark, aggressive, custom attitude.
- Black Cast Aluminum Wheels: Where other motorcycles are shiny and bright, the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle is all dark alley. You’ve got the tough, no-nonsense look of black cast aluminum wheels. This is what bling looks like when you put it through a black hole and it comes out the other side.
- Blacked-Out Front End: The front end of the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle is painted with blacked-out, Dark Custom style and attitude. The pullback handlebars are black. The fork gators and lowers are black. The café inspired windscreen is black. Why? Because black translates to bad ass in any language.
- New Chrome Tank Medallion: The piece of chrome you’ll notice standing out on the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle is the all new Harley-Davidson® tank medallion. Where other manufacturers might put a decal, we put a three-dimensional steel badge. And then make it shine to match the pride that comes from riding a premium machine through the streets of your city.
- A Blank Canvas For Customizing: We didn’t design the new Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 motorcycle to be completely finished when it rolls out of the factory. We designed it to be the ultimate platform for your own custom style and attitude. Your dealer can show you a whole range of custom accessories for adding your personal touch. Once you start, there’s no limit to how far you can go.
- Length: 87.6 in. (2,225 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.7 in. (654 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.9 in. (709 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 32
- Trail: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.4 in. (1,534 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 100/80 R17
- Tires, Rear Specification: 140/75 R15
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal. (13.1 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.3 qt. (3.1 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 455 lb. (206 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 489 lb. (222 kg)
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, Revolution X™ V-Twin
- Bore: 3.35 in. (85 mm)
- Stroke: 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Displacement: 46 cu.in. (749 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni Single Port Fuel Injection, 38 mm
- Primary Drive: Gear, 36/68 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 14.25
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 10.07
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 7.45
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 5.99
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 5.04
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 4.53
- Exhaust: Black two- into-one
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 2-piston floated front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 44.3 ft-lb (59 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 4,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.5
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 41 mpg (5.74 l/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
- Gauges: 3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap.
- Engine Type
- Revolution X™ V-Twin
- 46 cu.in. (749 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.35 in. x 2.6 in. (85 x 66 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni Single Port Fuel Injection, 38 mm
- Front Brakes
- 2-piston floated
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floated
- Front Tire
- 100/80 R17
- Rear Tire
- 140/75 R15
- 60.4 in. (1,534 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 25.7 in. (654 mm); Unladen: 27.9 in. (709 mm)
- 32 deg.
- 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal. (13.1 L)
- 41 mpg (5.74 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 455 lb. (206 kg)
- Vivid Black