Inventory Unit Detail | KTM | Husqvarna Motorcycles | Arctic Cat | EZGO | Suzuki |
2016 Honda CRF250L
UT Dealer # 5625 The Edge Power Sports and Performance LLC.
14301 South Minuteman Dr. (East frontage road)
All used/consignment machines are sold as is.
*Price does not include taxes and fee's.
Most trades are welcomed..........Call for more details!!
Do It All, and Have Fun Doing It
If motorcycling is all about freedom, then the CRF250L is one of the best bikes on the planet. Dirt trails, gravel roads, city streets, open highways—the CRF250L is your loyal travelling company for all of them.
If motorcycling is all about practicality, the CRF250L is still one of the best choices you can make. Awesome fuel economy. Tough, go-anywhere construction. A simple, reliable single-cylinder Honda engine with a wide powerband. An upright seating position that’s comfortable for a wide range of riders, from short to tall, beginner to expert.
And if motorcycling is all about fun, well the CRF250L is a knockout. Light, narrow, and able to take you just about anywhere a motorcycle can, we dare you to ride one and not come back with a huge smile in your helmet.
Look, no matter what you think a motorcycle should be, the CRF250L is a bike we’re sure you’ll enjoy. And the more you ride one, the more you’ll agree.
Honda Power: Here’s reason number one why the CRF250L is the best choice in its class: its fuel-injected single-cylinder Honda engine. An electric starter is convenient, and a counterbalance makes it smooth.
Tailor-Made for Comfort: Dual sports are a great choice for a wide range of riders because they’re so comfortable. Out on the trail, the CRF250L’s upright seating helps put you in control. Around town, you can see traffic, scan for potholes, and maneuvering in tight spots is a breeze.
Cost Conscious: Great mileage may not be the only reason for riding the CRF250L, but it’s a nice bonus—especially when we’re talking about getting up to 77 miles per gallon.* Ride far enough, and this bike can pay for itself!
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250L. It's light, simple, returns excellent fuel economy, and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque-just what you want in a first motorcycle.
- Engine Counterbalancer: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CRF250L engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CRF250L starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel economy.
- Strong Steel Frame: A sturdy steel frame is strong and designed to survive in the real world of rough pavement or off-road trails.
- Inverted Fork: An inverted Showa fork features large 43mm sliders. That makes it strong and helps add to the CRF250L's excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension: Thanks to our single-shock Pro-Link rear suspension, the CRF250L delivers excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also improving rider confidence.
- 21-inch/18-inch Front and Rear Wheels: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road touring.
- Disc Brakes: The CRF250L features front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on-road and off-road use.
- Digital Instrumentation: The CRF250L's digital instrument cluster is integrated with the headlight visor to give you all the information you need: Speedometer, clock, twin tripmeter, fuel gauge, and more.
- Comfortable Seating Position: With a long, motocross-style seat, you can move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Passenger Ready: With its long seat and fold-up frame-mounted passenger footpegs, the CRF250L is fully equipped to carry a passenger so you can share the fun.
- Cargo Convenience: Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords without scratching the bodywork. It's just another one of the nice touches that help make the CRF250L so versatile. It also has a storage box on the left side for small items you need to keep secure.
- Engine Type: 249.6cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76 mm x 55 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #520 chain; 14T/40T
- Front Suspension: 43 mm inverted fork; 8.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock with spring; 9.4 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 256 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire: 3.00-21
- Rear Tire: 120/80-18
- Rake: 27 deg. 35 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 113 mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 56.9 in.
- Seat Height: 34.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 320 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 2.0 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 73 MPG
- Ground Clearance: 10.0 in.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model Id: CRF250L
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 55 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm inverted fork; 8.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock with spring; 9.4 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 256 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 56.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 34.7 in.
- 27 deg. 35 min.
- 113 mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.0 gal.
- 73 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 320 lb.
- Final Drive
- #520 chain; 14T/40T
- One Year transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.