Inventory Unit Detail | KTM | Husqvarna Motorcycles | Arctic Cat | EZGO | Suzuki |
2016 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC 85 17/14
UT Dealer # 5625 The Edge Power Sports and Performance LLC.
14301 South Minuteman Dr. (East frontage road)
All used/consignment machines are sold as is.
*Price does not include taxes and fee's.
Most trades are welcome........ Call for more details!!
Big performance, mini package
New stylish colours and graphics adorn the MY16 TC 85. The agile and powerful little 2-stroke is equipped with the most advanced technology available in small-size motocross. The TC 85 is the ideal entry into motocross for the champions of tomorrow.
- Gearbox and Clutch: The precision-engineered 6-speed gearbox is mated to a smooth and precise Formula hydraulic clutch.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft of the TC 85 is optimised for maximum performance while guaranteeing durability.
- Engine: The high performance 2-stroke engine on the TC 85 features a power valve to maximise the power band and is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and a Formula hydraulic clutch for smooth and precise shifting.
- Cylinder: The high performance cylinder has flow-optimised ports and an exhaust control valve for top performance.
- Frame: The chromoly steel frame and lightweight aluminium rear subframe combine to offer unrivalled precision and rider confidence.
- Rear Subframe: The bolt-on aluminium rear subframe is perfectly matched to the lightweight feeling of the TC 85. production process eliminates welding and guarantees consistent behaviour and quality.
- Swingarm: The single-component casting process eliminates welding and guarantees consistent behaviour and quality. Strong but light, the beautifully styled aluminium cast swing arm provides perfect stability and safety.
- WP Suspension: The TC 85 features completely adjustable WP suspension front and back for maximum performance on any track. The 43 mm upside down fork with 270 mm of travel is completely adjustable for rebound and compression damping. The PDS rear suspension offers stability and precision. The shock features complete adjustability and can be setup to perfectly match rider preference and track conditions.
- Wheels: Black Excel rims and CNC machined hubs play an important role in keeping overall weight at a minimum, while offering great stability as well as adding to the aggressive look of the TC 85.
- Tyres: Maxxis tyres that deliver outstanding performance on a variety of terrain are fitted as standard. The pattern design and rubber compound deliver exceptional straight-line stability and excellent traction and predictability.
- Brakes: A Formula four piston brake caliper and 220mm wave disc at the front, and a two piston caliper and 210mm wave disc at the rear, offer superior stopping power and feeling.
- Ergonomics: Tightly wrapped around the engine and frame, Husqvarna’s bodywork is designed to connect the rider’s body to the bike, for a perfect fit of man and machine, allowing for total control in all conditions for the most diverse body sizes.
- Components: The latest technology in engineering and production processes, combined with the highest quality components, makes for long-lasting performance and an unbeatable motocross bike on the race track.
- Distinctive Looks: New colours and graphics evolve the looks of the TC 85.
- 2-Stroke Affordability: Low maintenance costs without any compromise on performance.
- Seat: Great comfort and durability ensure optimal rider control even after many hours of use.
- Design: 1-cylinder 2-stroke engine, water-cooled, with reed intake and exhaust control
- Displacement: 84.93 cm³
- Bore: 47 mm
- Stroke: 48.95 mm
- Starting aid: Kick starter
- Transmission: 6-gear, claw shifted
- Engine lubrication: Mixture oil lubrication
- Primary transmission: 19:66 straight cut spur gear
- Secondary gear ratio: 14:46
- Cooling: Water-cooled
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc clutch, Formula hydraulics
- Ignition: Moric Digital 2M1
- Frame: Double grinded central double-cradle-type frame
- Forks: WP Suspension Up Side Down
- Shock absorber: WP Monoshock
- Suspension travel Front: 270 mm
- Suspension travel Rear: 300 mm
- Brake system Front: Disc brake with four-pot brake caliper
- Brake system Rear: Disc brake with two-pot brake caliper
- Brake discs - diameter Front: 220 mm
- Brake discs - diameter Rear: 210 mm
- Chain: 428
- Steering head angle: 66°
- Wheel base: 1,290±10 mm
- Ground clearance (unloaded): 352 mm
- Seat height (unloaded): 855 mm
- Total fuel tank capacity approx.: 5 l Unleaded premium fuel (95 octane), mixed with 2-stroke engine oil (1:40)
- Weight without fuel approx.: 67.5 kg
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder 2-stroke engine, water-cooled, with reed intake and exhaust control
- 84.93 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 47 x 48.95 mm
- Moric Digital 2M1
- Front Suspension
- WP Suspension Up Side Down
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake with four-pot brake caliper
- Rear Suspension
- WP Monoshock
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake with two-pot brake caliper
- Dry Weight
- 67.5 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 L
- 1,290±10 mm
- Ground Clearance
- 352 mm
- Seat Height
- 855 mm
- 6-gear, claw shifted
- Final Drive
- 428 chain