Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Suzuki GSX-R600
For over 20 years, Suzuki’s GSX-R600 has been a staple motorcycle in the Japanese manufacturer’s line-up. If you’re a new rider, or an experienced one, and you’re looking for thrills this Suzuki GSX-R600 flat out delivers.
Nimble and very apt to changing directions, the Suzuki 600 handles like a dream on curvy roads. Plus the responsive chassis is equally as pleasing in the city when the route calls for navigating around busses, Ubers, pedal bikes, and whatever else is in your path. Nearly five-inches of suspension travel up front, and a bit more out back filter rough pavement and deliver a very pleasing ride—especially for a sportbike.
UT Dealer # 5625 The Edge Power Sports and Performance LLC.
14301 South Minuteman Dr. (East frontage road)
All used/consignment machines are sold as is.
The Edge Powersports is the region's top dealer for KTM, Husqvarna, Suzuki, Alta Electric Motorcycles, Arctic Cat, Textron Off Road, and Cobra Motorcycles. The Edge provides the community with race and ride programs for snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and motorcycles. Come in today and we will help you ride out on your next adventure.
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a class-leading sport bike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage. Whether you’re carving through your favorite canyon or dominating the racetrack, it offers unparalleled performance. A compact, powerful 4-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push it to redline, while supremely refined suspension systems front and rear help provide precise, responsive handling.
- Compact 599cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Camshafts with aggressive valve-lift profiles were developed using proven MotoGP racing engine technology – the first time this method has been applied to a production Suzuki.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single coil valve springs to reduce valve train mass, reducing mechanical losses at high RPM.
- Lightweight and durable forged pistons were designed using the same Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology used for MotoGP racing engines.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses eight, fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control programming helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine speed and temperature range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road or track conditions, and personal tastes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler is fitted with a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve that maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- The close-ratio six-speed transmission features a taller first-gear ratio and shorter ratios for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th gear, making it easier for a racer to get a good start while improving straight-line acceleration and drive out of corners.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for race-track adaptation.
- Race-developed, lightweight SHOWA Big Piston front Forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance. Spring preload, rebound and compression damping are all fully adjustable.
- Single SHOWA rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs are grasped by radial-mount, four-piston BREMBO monobloc calipers.
- Three-spoke cast-aluminum-alloy wheels are shod with lightweight, high-grip front and rear tires for sharp handling.
- Three-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position that permits the positions required for performance riding.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine RPM indicators to alert the rider to certain shift points.
- Trim, simple and lightweight bodywork creates an exciting, aerodynamic style that truly works well at speed.
- Distinctive multi-reflector headlight with vertically stacked high and low-beam halogen bulbs is centered between position lights on each side.
- Bright, durable LED taillight, with clear lens.
- The front turn signal are integrated into the rear-view mirrors while the rear tail section houses the rear signals.
- The lightweight instruments also include an analog tachometer and LCD readouts that show speed, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Attention to rider comfort and confidence includes a carefully shaped seat with a high-grip cover.
- The wheel rims have pin stripes punctuated by “R” logos that highlight the bike’s identity.
- Engine: 599cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 mm x 42.5 mm (2.638 in x 1.673 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, RK525SMOZ8, 114 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.0 L (4.5 US gallons), 16.0 L (4.2 US gallons) CA model
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue, Pearl Mira Red / Metallic Matte Black No. 2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (79.9 in)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Wheelbase: 1385 mm (54.5 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm ( 5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Curb Weight: 187 kg (412 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides, or track days.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for GSX-R owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0 mm x 42.5 mm (2.638 in. x 1.673 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 1385 mm (54.5 in.)
- Seat Height
- 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 187 kg (412 lb.)
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, RK525SMOZ8, 114 links
- Metallic Triton Blue; Pearl Mira Red / Metallic Matte Black No. 2
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.