Inventory Unit Detail | KTM | Husqvarna Motorcycles | Arctic Cat | EZGO | Suzuki |
2018 Suzuki GSX-R750
***The Edge Powersports is the region's top dealer for KTM, Husqvarna, Suzuki, Alta Electric Motorcycles, Arctic Cat, Textron Off Road, and Cobra Motorcycles. The Edge provides the community with race and ride programs for snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and motorcycles. Come in today and we will help you ride out on your next adventure.
UT Dealer # 5625 The Edge Power Sports and Performance LLC.
14301 South Minuteman Dr. (East frontage road)
All used/consignment machines are sold as is.
*Price does not include taxes and fee's.
Most trades are welcomed as long as your machine isn't older than 10 years or held together with duct tape or JB weld.... Call for more details!!
Three decades ago Suzuki revolutionized sport bikes with the introduction of the GSX-R750. Ever since then, the GSX-R750 has remained true to its original concept and championship-winning heritage. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear. Try a GSX-R750 and you’ll quickly realize this motorcycle defines performance riding from the center of the sportbike class.
- Fuel-injected 750cc, 4-cylinder, engine powers a balanced sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider adjust the power delivery.
- Twin-spar aluminum frame and SHOWA big piston fork delivers extraordinary handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc, radially mounted, front brakes deliver robust stopping power.
- Race-ready, iconic GSX-R styling creates sharp looks and an aerodynamic shape.
- Compact 750cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single coil valve springs to reduce valve train mass, reducing mechanical losses at high RPM.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses eight, fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has enhanced settings to suit the intake and exhaust systems, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control programming helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine speed and temperature range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road or track conditions, and personal tastes.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler is fitted with a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve that maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- The close-ratio six-speed transmission features a taller first-gear ratio and shorter ratios for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th gear, making it easier for a racer to get a good start while improving straight-line acceleration and drive out of corners.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for race-track use.
- Race-developed, lightweight SHOWA Big Piston front Forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single SHOWA rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs are grasped by radial-mount, four-piston BREMBO monobloc calipers.
- Three-spoke cast-aluminum-alloy wheels are shod with lightweight, high-grip front and rear tires for sharp handling.
- Three-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position that permits the positions required for performance riding.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine RPM indicators to alert the rider to certain shift points.
- Trim, simple and lightweight bodywork creates an exciting, aerodynamic style that truly works well at speed.
- Distinctive multi-reflector headlight with vertically stacked high and low-beam halogen bulbs is centered between position lights on each side.
- Bright, durable LED taillight, with clear lens.
- The front turn signal are integrated into the rear-view mirrors while the rear tail section houses the rear signals.
- The lightweight instruments also include an analog tachometer and LCD readouts that show speed, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Attention to rider comfort and confidence includes a carefully shaped seat with a high-grip cover.
- The wheel rims have pin stripes punctuated by “R” logos that highlight the bike’s identity.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand.
- Optional single seat cowl can replace the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides, or track days.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for GSX-R owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Engine: 750cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 70.0 mm x 48.7 mm (2.756 in. x 1.917 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo 4-piston, Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Nissin, 1-piston, Disc single
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.0 L (4.5 US gal.), 16.0 L (4.2 US gal.) CA model
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue, Candy Daring Red / Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Oort Gray No.3 / Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plugs: NGK CR9EIA-9 or DENSO IU27D
- Headlight: 12V 65W (H9 high-beam) & 12V 55W (H7 low-beam)
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (79.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1135 mm (44.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm ( 5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 190 kg (419 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.756 in. x 1.917 in. (70.0 mm x 48.7 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links
- Front Suspension
- Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Brembo 4-piston, Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Nissin, 1-piston, Disc single
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 44.7 in. (1135 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 US gal. (17.0 L); CA model: 4.2 US gal. (16.0 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 419 lb. (190 kg)
- Metallic Triton Blue, Candy Daring Red / Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Oort Gray No.3 / Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.