Inventory Unit Detail | KTM | Husqvarna Motorcycles | Arctic Cat | EZGO | Suzuki |
2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles FC 350
Come see this bike and many more just like it here at Edge PowerSports!!!
With the agility of a 250 and a 450-rivalling power-to-weight ratio, the FC 350 strikes a competitive balance between power and handling. This appeals to both professional and amateur riders alike, making for a more user-friendly riding experience in all conditions. It is this versatility, paired with intelligent traction and launch control, which makes the FC 350 one of the most multitalented motocrossers on the market.
- Engine: Weighing in at only 27.2 kg and churning out a maximum power output of 58 hp, the motor in the FC 350 is designed with performance as a priority. It is also one of the lightest engines in its class.
- Cylinder head: The FC 350 features an updated cylinder head casting process, which accounts for a weight saving of 200 g. The internals feature polished camshafts and DLC coated finger followers, resulting in minimal friction and unsurpassed overall performance, allowing the engine to rev freely to 13,400 rpm.
- Cylinder & piston: An 88 mm bore and 57.5 mm stroke cylinder features a compression ratio of 14:1 and a large diameter yet lightweight forged bridged-box-type piston. As a result, the low oscillating mass delivers exceptional power, high revs and a very wide power band.
- Crankshaft: At the heart of the high-output, high-revving FC 350 engine is a crankshaft featuring a plain big end bearing featuring two force-fitted bearing shells, ensuring maximum reliability and durability, guaranteeing long service intervals of 100 hours.
- Functional bodywork: The 2019 FC 350 features fresh, new bodywork showcasing the Swedish inspired colourway, refined ergonomics and a slimmed down design. A new seat profile reduces the total seat height by 10 mm is combined with a high-grip seat cover to deliver superior comfort and control in all conditions.
- Lightweight frame: Engineered with carefully calculated parameters of longitudinal and torsional flex, the frame features improved rider feedback, energy absorption and straight-line stability. The frame is finished off in a premium blue powder coating and standard frame protectors guaranteeing superior protection and durability.
- Carbon fibre subframe: Unique to Husqvarna Motorcycles and making use of 70% polyamide and 30% carbon fibre, the new 2-piece subframe design shaves an extra 250 g off the total weight. Apart from being robust, specific care is taken to create the perfect rigidity for optimal handling and rider comfort.
- Swingarm: The hollow, cast-aluminium swingarm is designed to offer optimal stiffness and reliability at the lowest possible weight. For 2019, the chain adjustment slot has increased by 5 mm to aid in extending the total wheelbase length for improved straight-line stability on faster tracks and whoops.
- Map switch: Designed for easy, one-finger operation, the map switch is standard on the FC 350. This allows riders to easily select between 2 engine maps, activate the launch control or toggle the traction control feature.
- Engine management system: The KEIHIN EMS is designed to be smaller, lighter and faster at processing data. It integrates launch control for perfect starts, selectable engine maps via the switch on the handlebar as well as traction control.
- 44 mm throttle body: The FC 350 features a 44 mm KEIHIN throttle body ensuring the most efficient fuel flow into the combustion chamber while maintaining optimal throttle response. A new throttle cable routing also makes for easier maintenance.
- Electric start and Li-Ion battery: As with all 4-stroke models in the 2019 range, the FC 350 starts with the ease of pressing a button thanks to electric start. A new generation, lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery is fitted, giving the convenience of electric starting while keeping overall weight to a minimum.
- Cooling system: Made using high-strength aluminium, the cooling system on the FC 350 features computational fluid dynamics to channel air through the radiators more efficiently. The cooling system is also integrated into the frame allowing improved cooling by channelling coolant through the frame while eliminating the need for additional hoses.
- Tool-less airbox design: Easy access to the TWIN AIR filter is possible without tools, for quicker cleaning and easier maintenance. Precision inlet ducts maximise airflow and offer increased levels of filter protection.
- Self-cleaning footpegs: The FC 350 frame features an innovative, self-cleaning footpeg mount that helps prevent mud build-up, springing back to the original position for sure footing at all times.
- Magura hydraulic clutch: Reliable, high quality and German-made, the MAGURA hydraulic clutch system is almost maintenance-free, and guarantees even wear and perfect feel in all riding conditions. This means that modulation and play on the lever are constantly compensated so that the pressure point and clutch function remain identical in cold or hot conditions.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement: 349.7 cm³
- Stroke: 57.5 mm
- Starter: Electric starter
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Clutch: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS: Keihin EMS
- Frame design: 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber with linkage
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 63.9 °
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- 349.7 cm³
- Fuel System
- Keihin EMS
- Front Suspension
- WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP shock absorber with linkage
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Final Drive
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.