Inventory Unit Detail | KTM | Husqvarna Motorcycles | Arctic Cat | EZGO | Suzuki |
2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles FX350
With a better power-to-weight ratio than most 450's, the new-generation FX 350 has a lighter, more agile feel, making it a hard-to-beat motorcycle for closed-course offroad use. Its advanced electronics system, featuring switchable engine maps and traction control, allows the user to easily change the engine's characteristics on the fly. With its high-performance lightweight engine and cutting-edge WP suspension, the FX 350 gives the rider superb handling with smooth tractable power to blaze through the most challenging terrain.
- Cylinder Head: The FX 350 features an updated cylinder head casting process, which accounts for a weight saving of 200 g. The internals feature polished camshafts and DLC coated finger followers, resulting in minimal friction and unsurpassed overall performance, allowing the engine to rev freely to 13,400 rpm.
- Engine: The 350 cc DOHC engine weighs in at only 60 pounds and has a maximum power that rivals most 450 cc machines. The engine is specifically designed with performance, weight and mass centralization as key criteria. As a result, all shaft arrangements are positioned to allow oscillating masses to occupy the ideal center of gravity while all parts are engineered to offer the best possible performance while adding the least possible weight.
- Crankshaft: At the heart of the high-output, high-revving FX 350 engine is a crankshaft featuring a plain big end bearing featuring two force-fitted bearing shells, ensuring maximum reliability and durability, guaranteeing long service intervals of 100 hours.
- Cylinder & Piston: An 88 mm bore and 57.5 mm stroke cylinder features a compression ratio of 14:1 and a large diameter yet lightweight forged bridged-box-type piston. As a result, the low oscillating mass delivers exceptional power, high revs and a very wide power band.
- Frame: Engineered with carefully calculated parameters of longitudinal and torsional flex, the frame features improved rider feedback, energy absorption and straight-line stability. The frame is finished off in a premium blue powder coating and standard frame protectors guaranteeing superior protection and durability.
- Functional Bodywork: The 2019 FX 350 features fresh, new bodywork showcasing the Swedish inspired colourway, refined ergonomics and a slimmed down design. A new seat profile reduces the total seat height by 10 mm is combined with a high-grip seat cover to deliver superior comfort and control in all conditions.
- Carbon Fibre Subframe: Unique to Husqvarna Motorcycles and making use of 70% polyamide and 30% carbon fibre, the new 2-piece subframe design shaves an extra 250 g off the total weight. Apart from being robust, specific care is taken to create the perfect rigidity for optimal handling and rider comfort.
- Swingarm: The hollow, cast-aluminium swingarm is designed to offer optimal stiffness and reliability at the lowest possible weight. For 2019, the chain adjustment slot has increased by 5 mm to aid in extending the total wheelbase length for improved straight-line stability.
- Cooling System: Made using high-strength aluminium, the cooling system on the FX 350 features computational fluid dynamics to channel air through the radiators more efficiently. The cooling system is also integrated into the frame allowing improved cooling by channelling coolant through the frame while eliminating the need for additional hoses.
- Tool-Less Airbox Design: Easy access to the TWIN AIR filter is possible without tools, for quicker cleaning and easier maintenance. Precision inlet ducts maximise airflow and offer increased levels of filter protection.
- Self-Cleaning Footpegs: The FX 350 frame features an innovative, self-cleaning footpeg mount that helps prevent mud build-up, springing back to the original position for sure footing at all times.
- Magura Hydraulic Clutch: Reliable, high quality and German-made, the MAGURA hydraulic clutch system is almost maintenance-free, and guarantees even wear and perfect feel in all riding conditions. This means that modulation and play on the lever are constantly compensated so that the pressure point and clutch function remain identical in cold or hot conditions.
- Map Switch: Designed for easy, one-finger operation, the map switch is standard on the FX 350. This allows riders to easily select between 2 engine maps, activate the launch control or toggle the traction control feature.
- Engine Management System: The KEIHIN EMS is designed to be smaller, lighter and faster at processing data. It integrates launch control for perfect starts, selectable engine maps via the switch on the handlebar as well as traction control.
- Electric Start And Li-Ion Battery: As with all 4-stroke models in the 2019 range, the FX 350 starts with the ease of pressing a button thanks to electric start. A new generation, lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery is fitted, giving the convenience of electric starting while keeping overall weight to a minimum.
- 44 MM Throttle Body: The FX 350 features a 44 mm KEIHIN throttle body ensuring the most efficient fuel flow into the combustion chamber while maintaining optimal throttle response. A new throttle cable routing also makes for easier maintenance.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement: 349.7 cm³
- Stroke: 57.5 mm
- Starter: Electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS: Keihin EMS
- Frame design: 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber with linkage
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 63.9 °
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- 349.7 cm³
- Front Suspension
- WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP shock absorber with linkage
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Final Drive
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.