Inventory Unit Detail | KTM | Husqvarna Motorcycles | Arctic Cat | EZGO | Suzuki |
2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC 50
It's widely known that kids are the future of the world, and what better way to raise those kids than on a Husqvarna dirt bike? Made in Austria and built specifically for the youth rider, the 2019 TC 50 brings big-bike performance to a pint-sized package. So long as junior is comfortable with a 27-inch seat height and 92-pound dry weight, the TC 50 should be a great learning tool for your youngster. The 49cc package may not be small, but depending on what your kid is looking for, it may be the perfect amount of punch to haul them around as they develop their skills and create awesome memories.
The Edge Powersports is the region's top dealer for KTM, Husqvarna, Suzuki, Alta Electric Motorcycles, Arctic Cat, Textron Off Road, and Cobra Motorcycles. The Edge provides the community with race and ride programs for snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and motorcycles. Come in today and we will help you ride out on your next adventure.
Progression Starts Here
Modelled after the full size motocross bikes, the TC 50 features the same striking looks and ergonomic feel in a reduced size to suite the future stars of tomorrow. The similarities between the TC 50 and the larger motocross range do not end there, a superior level of quality and attention to detail are incorporated into the TC 50 ensuring top level performance and a premium look and feel.
- Engine: The modern and compact engine features the latest in 2-stroke technology offering class leading performance and ride-ability. By using a 3-shaft design, the crankshaft is positioned near the center of gravity which not only benefits mass centralization but also creates the ideal intake angle into the reed valve delivering top level performance. Additionally, a power reduction kit is available from Husqvarna accessories which limits the TC 50 to 5.5hp for first timers and complete beginners.
- Cylinder: The high performance cylinder is made from lightweight and durable aluminum and incorporates a pressure controlled exhaust valve (PCEV) which provides unrivalled performance within the highly competitive 50cc class.
- Automatic clutch: A key feature of the TC 50 is the automatic centrifugal clutch. This allows the young riders to focus on riding without the complexity of operating a manual clutch and gearbox. The multi-disc clutch delivers a precise and predictable power delivery across the RPM range.
- Exhaust: The exhaust is designed to specifically match the character of the TC 50 engine and is manufactured using a 3 dimensional stamping process by WP performance systems. Once the components are shaped they are robot welded to ensure high levels of quality and durability.
- Bodywork: The bodywork of the TC 50 harnesses years of motocross testing and experience to offer the perfect ergonomic feeling instilling confidence and comfort in all riding conditions.
- Handlebars: Made of high quality aluminum alloy, the handlebars offer top stability and safety. A crash pad on the handlebar brace protects the rider from any impact.
- Wheels: Mirroring the full size motocross range, the TC 50 uses lightweight, black anodized, aluminum rims providing the highest strength and reliability. The standard MAXXIS tires provide progressive grip on a variety of different terrain.
- Cooling: Featuring the latest technology, the TC 50 uses a liquid cooling system to cool the cylinder as well as the crank cases. For its size, the TC 50 uses large radiators which work together with the spoilers to channel air through the cooling fins efficiently ensuring sufficient cooling in all conditions.
- Frame: The high strength chromoly steel frame is produced by WP Performance Systems and integrates carefully calculated parameters of longitudinal flex and torsional rigidity to benefit handling and suspension functionality. It guarantees easy handling and precise cornering, along with outstanding stability.
- WP AER 35: Featuring the latest in suspension technology, the TC 50 is fitted with a revolutionary WP AER 35 fork. Besides being very light weight, the 35 mm USD forks feature exceptional damping and comfort characteristics allowing the rider to push the limit with complete confidence. With 205 mm of wheel travel, the air unit in the left fork leg can also be adjusted easily with the use of an air pump for rider preference, weight or track conditions.
- Rear Shock: Linked directly to the swingarm, the WP monoshock is matched perfectly to the front forks for the perfect balance and damping characteristics. Additionally, the rear shock offers 185mm of suspension travel and is fully adjustable allowing it to be tailored to rider preferences or track conditions.
- Brakes: Featuring the same level of technology offered on the full-size motocross range, the TC 50 is fitted with hydraulically operated brake calipers and waved front and rear brake discs. The system ensures advanced brake feeling and stopping performance in all conditions.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement: 49 cm³
- Stroke: 40 mm
- Starter: Kickstarter
- Transmission: Single-speed automatic
- Clutch: Centrifugal clutch (adjustable)
- EMS: Seletra 2p D36
- Frame design: Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP-USD, AER 35, Ø 35 mm
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber
- Suspension travel (front): 8.07 inch
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 160 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 160 mm
- Chain: 1/2 x 3/16"
- Steering head angle: 66 °
- Ground clearance: 9.92 inch
- Seat height: 26.93 inch
- Weight without fuel: 91.49
- Suspension travel (rear): 7.28 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.): 0.61
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- 49 cm³
- Fuel System
- Seletra 2p D36
- Front Suspension
- WP-USD, AER 35, Ø 35 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP shock absorber
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Dry Weight
- 91.49 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.61 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.92 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.93 in.
- Single-speed automatic
- Final Drive
- Chain: 1/2 x 3/16 in.