Inventory Unit Detail
2019 KTM 300 XC-W TPI Six Days
Only (1) bike still available!!
Reserve this machine today or risk the chance of not owning this beauty!!
UT Dealer # 5625 The Edge Power Sports and Performance LLC.
14301 South Minuteman Dr. (East frontage road)
All used/consignment machines are sold as is.
Most trades are welcome........ Call for more details!!
* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees.
The Edge Powersports is the region's top dealer for KTM, Husqvarna, Suzuki, Alta Electric Motorcycles, Arctic Cat, Textron Off Road, and Cobra Motorcycles. The Edge provides the community with race and ride programs for snowmobiles, UTVs, ATVs, and motorcycles. Come in today and we will help you ride out on your next adventure.
Six Days, Six Wins: 4-stroke rivals, beware: this tool might just be the sharpest in the shed. If you want torque by the bucket loads, a top-end to die for and a lightweight chassis ready to rise to any occasion, give this fuel-injected 300cc lightning bolt a go.
- When it comes to optimal power-to-weight ratio and outstanding Enduro specific performance the KTM 300 XC-W TPI engine reigns supreme. It features revolutionary TPI electronic fuel injection, which sets the benchmark in the offroad competition 2-stroke segment. And thanks to its modern architecture including high-end features such as the well protected E-starter, a cylinder with two injectors and power valve, a 6-speed Enduro transmission and a hydraulically operated DDS clutch, the KTM 300 XC-W TPI machine is the best choice when the going gets real tough.
- Engine management system: The engine management system (EMS) of the TPI models features a control unit located below the seat. The control unit determines the ignition timing and the amount of fuel to inject is based on several sensor readings such as intake and ambient air pressure, throttle position, oil and water temperature. Thanks to altitude and temperature compensation the hassle and time of jetting a 2-stroke is no more.
- KTM engineers just love dropping weight year after year. The result: the 2019 KTM XC-W models are the slimmest, lightest dirt bikes out there.
- Frame: The high-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame is engineered for excellent handling, precise cornering and supreme stability. You can also count on high torsional rigidity and low longitudinal stiffness for better absorption of the energy created by the front and rear suspension sucking up jumps and bumps. In short: more comfort and less rider fatigue. Laterally attached, lightweight engine head stays contribute to a reduced vibration level. Two threaded inserts in the lower cradle tubes allow for an optional skid plate. The engineers were able to pull off all that, while making the frame two pounds lighter than that of the lightest competitor on the market. In addition, the frame is easier to maintain, easier to work on and supplies more space for the tank and other components. The bike also features an extra-light aluminum subframe, which weighs in at less than 2 pounds. The orange coating truly makes it stand out; precisely what an engineering masterpiece like this deserves.
- Front suspension: The all-new WP XPlor 48 upside-down fork is a split fork developed by WP in close collaboration with KTM. It is fitted with a spring on both sides but features separated functions for each fork leg: compression damping is fitted on the left side, while rebound is on the right. So the forks can easily be adjusted for compression and rebound with the twist of a dial on the top of the forks. In addition, a longer and sealed hydro-stop guarantees better resistance to bottoming-out. Due to high-quality materials and a state-of-the-art production process, the new XPlor 48 fork - with approx. 300mm of travel - has outstanding response and damping characteristics and is about a half of a pound lighter than its predecessor.
- Triple clamp: The new generation is fitted with CNC machined, orange anodized triple clamps with an offset of 22mm, ensuring a solid grip of the fork and precise handling. The handlebar is adjustable forwards and backwards over 4 positions, so the EXC-F will fit you like your favorite gloves.
- Brakes: You can't brake any harder, better, faster or stronger. High-tech Brembo calipers are combined with lightweight wave discs and feature a reduced piston diameter for better modulation. The rear brake now features a 10mm longer brake pedal, and less aggressive brake pads are fitted front and rear. The steel-flex front brake hose gets more efficient protection and there's an integrated channel for the speedo cable. First you outrun them, then you outbrake them.
- READY TO RACE ergonomics give you the edge on all terrain, ride harder for longer.
- Handlebar: KTM engineers sure know how to handle handlebars. This tapered one, made of high-strength aluminum by NEKEN, features a throttle assembly, which now has a twin-cable for EXC TPI models just like their 4-stroke brothers, with a new double-cable aluminum body and straightforward free-play adjustment. A volcanized grip sits on the right, while on the left side of the bar a comfortable ODI lock-on grip is mounted, which does not require any wire or glue to be fixed.
- Seat: Tailored to meet the needs of the best off-road racers, this durable seat offers great comfort, while being 10mm lower to help you master the most challenging terrain.
- KTM R&D, KISKA Design and the factory racers had their say in shaping the plastics with one goal: complete harmony between rider and bike. Perfect ergonomics and contact points provide maximum comfort in movement on the XC-W. The I-beam structures of the front and rear fenders guarantee maximum stability and a low weight thanks to well thought-out construction and mounting. They also stay cleaner for longer. Clever brake hose routing on the front number plate prevents wear and tear.
- Six Days equipment: Six Days seat for improved long-distance comfort, Exclusive Six Days graphics with a striking design, Handlebar with Six Days logo, Six Days silencer (anthracite anodized and with Six Days logo), Machined orange anodized triple clamps for extremely precise fork clamping and optimum fork function, Carbon pipe guard on all 2-stroke models for effective expansion chamber protection, Floating front brake disc for consistent braking performance in extreme conditions. Solid rear brake disc (no slots/holes) for improved heat resistance and reduced brake pad wear, Supersprox Stealth 2-component rear sprocket with an aluminum inner ring and steel outer ring for maximum durability, Front axle puller for simple front wheel removal, Orange frame, Engine guard for effective engine protection, Orange chain guide
- The latest technology, reduced to the minimum: READY TO RACE
- Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement: 293.2 cm³
- Bore: 72 mm
- Stroke: 72 mm
- Starter: Kick and electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- Frame design: 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Rear suspension: WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 63.5 °
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke
- 293.2 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 mm x 72 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Final Drive
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.